The Tap House

Telephone:07510156708
Established:2018-09-21

A building that was once the Tap House for the Alton Court Brewery that closed in 1956. It has gone through several changes since the closure, the latest was as a electronics repair shop. We have now renovated the property and fitted the bar with a bank of 6 Angram hand pumps for Ale a separate one for real cider and 2 keg lines.

Leave a Review

*
*